We always encourage customers to book train tickets on their own since they can avoid the service fee and it is not so difficult if you book the train ticket right on 14~16 days in advance. Please check the following link for the exact booking time and book TRA train ticket online.
If you still would like us to reserve tickets for you, please refer to
Reservation Policy of Train Ticket
- Eye Travel Taiwan(ETT) reserves tickets at its customer’s request and its customer has to agree ETT use his/her passport no. for reservation purpose.
- Service fee TWD 100 per one-way ticket & TWD 180 for round-trip ticket will be paid in cash at the end of the tour. Ex. 3 people/round-trip tickets ➡️ service fee TWD 540 in total
- You'll pay ticket fare to TRA railway company via payment link sent by ETT and please complete payment via the link within 24 hours. ETT will re-charge service fee if link expires
- DO NOT guarantee express train tickets, but express one is the first priority if available.
- Passport no. is required, please update in the user Sign In after the order is confirmed.
- We have the right to reject the extra option (ticket reservation) if you don’t offer passport no. in time. After rejection, you have to book the ticket on your own to catch the tour. No show is not allowable and will forfeit deposit.
- Please retrieve the tickets by yourself either in Taipei station or in Taiwan 7-11 convenience stores. How?